Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Breathe in......breathe out.....breathe in......breathe out. I can get through this evening without blowing a gasket. I know I can. Positive thinking, right? These little monsters are smaller than I am and not nearly as clever (tee hee). Stuffed animals don't really need eyes, or stuffing, right? Water can be cleaned up with a towel, right? What's a bloody nose or two? The boys don't HAVE to wear their uniforms to scouts, right? (The boys have informed me that they do) Well, the uniforms don't have to actually be clean, right? Speaking of uniforms, did my whites get washed? And I need to scrub my freakin awesome white work shoes. They're lookin a little peaked. I should really do my once a month email check (shame on me, I know). I suppose the children really should eat at some point, and the dog REALLY needs a bath. Really. It would help if we actually had a bath tub that was not broken. I wonder if the replacement part ever came in... or if it was even ever ordered. Hmmmm.... I don't have the handyman's number or I would call and check on that. I guess I could put her in the shower. Then that means I get to scrub the shower, too. I didn't have a chance to do it this weekend, so I guess it needs to be done anyway. I think all I really need is a super comfortable mattress and a down comforter, so my hour and a half of sleep will feel more like three hours of sleep. Breathe in......breathe out......breathe in......breathe out......






No comments:

Post a Comment