Friday, August 5, 2011

Our air conditioner was so kind as to wait until the 35th consecutive day of triple digit weather to stop cooling our house and instead, begin blowing hot air into every crevice of our domicile. I suspected foul play (on the air conditioner's part) when I noticed all of the boys' faces were flushed, even though the hallway races were at a minimum. Upon entering the house, my husband pointed out it was actually cooler OUTSIDE. Woo. Amazingly, the repairman was here within 20 minutes (my hero). Only about 15 minutes (and 150 bucks) later, our home began to feel less like the inside of a volcano and was creeping steadily toward sauna comfort. Everything is now at an almost chilly 75 degrees. I will revel in the cool air, at least until the electric bill comes in.


On a different note, one of the twins (not exactly positive which one) discovered that baking cocoa does NOT taste like Nestles Quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment