Wednesday, August 24, 2011


I want so much for my children. I want them to know they are loved (first and foremost). I want them to have happy childhoods. I want to be able to devote all of the time they deserve to them, but I also want them to be comfortable. I want to be able to cool the house to 78 without worrying about taking out a loan to pay the electricity bill. I want to have a pantry stocked with (hopefully healthy) food to fill their cavernous stomachs. I want for them to have shoes that fit their rapidly growing feet. I want them to be on sports teams and debate teams and whatever teams interest them. To financially back all of the wants I have for my children, I just got a second job. Yeah. And even though I will only be working there three days a week, I will accrue enough hours to be considered a full time employee.   I am not quite sure where the line between reallybusy and justplaincrazy is, but I feel as though I must have crossed it a looooong time ago. In my insanely paced life, lives a lot of gratitude and love. I love being able to go to work and do something I am passionate about. I love being able to come home to my crowded nest. I love my husband and appreciate that he is working so hard at his studies, so I won't have to take on a third, fourth, and fifth job to pay for college five times over. I am grateful for wonderful parents who would juggle planets if they thought it would help me out. I am also immensely thankful for friends who either ignore my insanity, or are just as crazy as I am; either way, they keep my spirits up and make my days seem less hectic. (COOKIE!!) Oh, and of course thanks to Dan and Bradford for giving me (another) job. Little do they know... muahahahaaaa.







1 comment:

  1. You're gonna make it, cuz your awesome and Someone bigger that you or me has you in His hands.

    COOKIE!!

    ReplyDelete