Thursday, September 22, 2011

This has been a long week. As my weeks seem to grow longer, I find myself dependent upon a few things:

  1. Energy drinks. (bad, I know)
  2. Silly texts from my husband.
  3. Camaraderie of fellow like-minded cohorts.
  4. Good music- which is actually the driving force behind not only my constant crazy dancing and occasional singing, but also the driving force behind my blog post this evening.
I have discovered a new band to love. They are awesome and make me want to dance. Check them out.http://youtu.be/81c3nn-7EUU

And if you happen to be in Dallas October 26, they will be playing at the House of Blues.
You bet your life I'm going to be there. And I will be dancing my booty off, guaranteed.

2 comments:

  1. You can count me out. But I may text you whilst you are there :D

    ReplyDelete