Monday, October 3, 2011

I cannot even believe it is already October!! Fall is my favorite season. I love that the weather is cooling down enough to leave the windows open. I love putting up fall wreaths and buying pumpkins. I love that I can spray the "Harvest Spice" air fresheners all over my home and not get funny sideways judging looks from anyone who comes in the house. And there are copious amounts of birthdays to celebrate. Woo. Birthdays. Woo. Hopefully this month I will take a few more days off than I did last month. My days off of work grand total for the month of September...... ONE. Well, 1.5 because I took a half day, but I'm not counting that because I came home, did dishes and laundry, took out the trash, mowed the lawn, and then picked the boys up from school. So grand total stays at 1. Come on October, bring your worst. I'm armed with a fall leaf garland and a pumpkin scented candle.

No comments:

Post a Comment