Thursday, November 17, 2011

I am really tired of sounding like a frog. I had bronchitis about two weeks ago. I went to the doctor, (which means it was pretty bad, because I don't go to the doctor), who loaded me up with pills, and the bronchitis went away. Unfortunately, the frog voice has remained. One of my three year olds asked me to "sing the sunshine song." I said "I can't sing the sunshine song baby, I have a frog voice." His sweet three year old reply "Ok. Sing it in a frog voice momma." Very frustrating that I can't even sing to my babies. Definately not awesome.



So Starbucks has some pretty tasty seasonal drink choices available right now. I am in love with the Egg Nog Chai. Yummmm. As it may or may not be known, wanting to drink two or even three of these drinks a day and actually having enough cash to do so, are two very different things. Before work a couple of mornings ago (yes before work. I'm talkin wee hours of the morning here) I stopped by my local 24 hr grocery store and purchased a few items that have not only saved me money, but provided me with a bit of happiness, too. I bought a couple of jugs-o-egg-nog and a box of chai tea bags. Woo egg nog chai. So sorry Starbucks. My money will be going toward more important things (like new white work shoes. Oh yeah.). Definitely awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment