Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I am filled with gratitude. My life is chaotically beautiful. I am overly blessed.  I am  not going to be creative in this post.  Instead, I am going to fall back on the cliche and  list a few of the things I am thankful for. But, just a few. There simply isn't enough time to compile a complete list. It would have to be broken into volumes. Yeah. So here's a compacted list:


  • Family who love me. 
  • Friends who are constant.
  • Beautiful food.
  • Guidance.
  • Comfort.
  • Hysterical laughter spilling from five not-so-tiny-anymore boys.
  • The large black dog that meets me at the door (and nearly knocks me over) every time I get home.
  • The exhausting mental work done by my husband to ensure a stable future for our family.
  • My new memory foam mattress with individually wrapped coils, which  induces an immediate nap upon contact, and the down comforter my sweet husband unknowingly will be getting me for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment